LEAD/ Operations, Projects &Mobikization support the planning, preparation, execution & evaluation of complex projects and operations in order to structure the operational processes and increase efficiency within the organization.
The operational capabilities we provide secure the implementation of strategic decisions, increase efficiency and secure business interests and investments, in close collaboration with our partners and friends.
Norwegian Operations (NOROPS)
Social Business Enterprise build on the basic principles of special operations, applying the specialized skills and expertise of former military personnel in man made and/ or natural disasters offering social entrepreneurship to the society.
1. Save lives and increase human welfare
2. Support businesses in crisis, or in immediate need for change
3. Secure business interests and investments pre-, current-, and post crisis.
4. Facilitate for ethical motivated business to establish in developing countries
5. Strengthening established crisis response systems and support structures in crisis and disasters.
6. Support local authorities with relevant competence and expertise.
1. Joint Operations Center
2. Forward OPS Element/ Situation Center
3. Search & Rescue Teams
4. Reconnaissance Teams
5. Mobile Observer Teams
6. Specialists & Experts
TEAM RED: Evaluate-, testing- and synchronize established security systems at a strategic-, operational-, and tactical level.
TEAM BLUE: Support business in crisis, and/ or in immediate need for change.
TEAM WHITE: Facilitate for international business to establish in developing countries.
TEAM PURPLE: Secure business interests and investments, trough preventive security measures.
For more information, please send a mail to email@example.com
Operators & Medical Personnel